Hey-o! Today I’m going to share how we prepare our tofu. It’s super simple.
We always use extra firm tofu.
1) Cut the tofu into small cubes.
2) Press the water out using paper towels.
3) Toss the tofu in cornstarch. We make sure it’s lightly coated. We don’t have any specific measurement.
4) Put foil down on a cookie sheet. Spray foil with Pam EVOO cooking spray. Lay your cubed tofu on the foil in a single layer.
4) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
It will come out nice and crispy but also soft. You can toss it in your favorite sauce and put it with any dish. We typically use it in stir fry dishes, but you could use it in so many things.